MLS Listing #397987
357 Day Street has been thoughtfully renovated and expanded by its architect owner, effectively blending an understated modern aesthetic with the original craftsman charm. The main house features three bedrooms and two full baths with a stylish office/guest suite down as seen in the June 2009 issue of Dwell magazine. This inviting home emanates pride of ownership with quality workmanship and conveniences throughout including:
• Remodeled, eat-in kitchen with high-end finishes opening directly onto the south-facing yard
• Formal dining room and living room appointed with beautiful original details including rich wood built-ins, fireplace and more
• Two spacious and bright bedrooms on the top floor with large closets and southern and eastern views
• Serene home office suite and guest space with a custom wall bed, full bath and a private entrance at the street level
• Artfully designed and finished full baths on each level
• Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout the main floor
• Distributed sound, skylights, CAT5 wiring, radiant heat, and numerous upgraded systems
• large flat sunny yard with deck, grass, landscaped garden, fruit trees, drip irrigation system and hot tub
• Two car tandem garage parking with ample storage.
All situated in superb location in upper Noe Valley near the Church street commercial corridor and the renovated Upper Noe Recreation Center with easy access to the peninsula and transportation downtown. Might this just be your dream come true…?
Offered at $1,595,000